Don’t worry covert-operative parents – there’s no need to lean over your child’s shoulder to see how they’re progressing. The Playto Parent Dashboard is a companion app to the GlowMaster game so you can follow your child’s progress as they play. You can easily track, schedule and watch the results of your child’s accomplishments in the areas of focus, regulation, memory and effort.
While your child plays GlowMaster, the Playto Parent Dashboard app will update you on their progress. Your child will be earning stars, opening new levels and customising their plane and you’ll be able to monitor how those activities are helping benefit levels of focus, memory and regulation.
- Easy-to-read progress chart and statistics.
- The ability to track progress and compare previous sessions.
- A calendar for scheduling your child’s next session.
- Positive and helpful ‘Daily Tips’ to help you communicate and connect with your child.
- A built-in countdown timer (default is 30 minutes for each session). The timer lets your child know that they are approaching the end of a session and sends several reminders before the session finishes.
- The Glow Score tells you how well your child is developing the skills required for increased concentration.
- Receive push notifications after your child completes a session.
The Playto Dashboard is fantastic! It provides me with a window into my child’s brain.
- Mom of Ethan (age 8)
My son plays the game, but I get to follow the results without ever having to interrupt his gameplay. It’s the game that I WANT my son to play, but he doesn’t need to know that!
- Mom of Christopher (age 11)